Rooms Attendant x 2 - Bristol Fairfield
Must pass a background check. Starting wage $13.00 per hour. Holidays and weekends required.
Job Purpose: To maintain cleanliness of all spaces within the hotel.
- Make beds in guest rooms.
- Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, writing supplies and bathroom supplies in guest rooms.
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and locker
- rooms and other work areas
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies, using vacuum cleaner.
- Dust furniture and equipment.
- Polish metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
- Wash walls, ceilings, woodwork, windows, door panels, and sills.
- Empty wastebaskets, and empties and cleans ashtrays
- Transport trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replace light bulbs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a simple routine.
- Ability to perform repetitive actions consistently.
HS Diploma or equivalent
|Posted on||09 Jun 2022|
|Closes on||31 Dec 2022 04:00|
|Department||Rooms & Reservations|
|Hours/Status||Full-time (Hourly Regular), Part-time (Hourly Regular)|
|More details (document)||Guest Room Attendant.doc|